[Mristudio-users] Question regarding data quality assessment

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Mon Nov 7 05:22:54 EST 2011

Hi Maya,

Please go over https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/changelog/dtistudio-3.0.2 to
find the functions for image quality check. Once slices (or pixels) are
rejected (manually or automatically), they are not used to calculate the
tensor (including the tensor-derived maps such as FA). In this process, you
can't save the raw data with your rejection information, although you can
save the information about which images you rejected. I think it doesn't
matter for image quantification using RoiEditor because what you need are
the tensor-derived maps which are already calculated with your rejection
information.