[Mristudio-users] Question regarding data quality assessment

maya weinstein weinmaya at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 02:42:03 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm running a study of preterms and I have allot of problems in my data do
to motion.
I have one dataset per subject so I cannot compare between repetitions to
check if there was motion.
I used the option of "automatic image registration" to run affine
registration and got AIR registered dataset.
Now, I wanted to remove corrupted images- so I run the outlier rejection.
My question is -after I manually mark additional corrupted images in the
display- will the program disregard these images automatically or do I need
to save the data again?  if yes- how do I save the corrected data so I can
load it to ROIeditor?

Thank you for your help!
Maya Weinstein