[Mristudio-users] ex vivo DTI analysis

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Thu Jul 28 08:46:16 EDT 2011

Hi Harish,

Please take a look at our DiffeoMap and RoiEditor.
The former has many functions for image registration and the latter can do
ROI operations including automated atlas-based segmentation.

Please refer to papers by Jiangyang Zhang/Manisha Aggarwal/Duan in
NeuroImage about the mouse atlas-based brain segmentation. Let us know if
you want to use our pre-segmented mouse atlases.

You can find tutorials and some manual materials in www.mristudio.org.

Susumu