[Mristudio-users] installation issue

samson jarso sjarso at mri.jhu.edu
Fri Jul 15 13:00:06 EDT 2011

Yes, domenico.  It's much easier to load this from a disk.  I have the
disk at home.
I can bring it in on Tuesday.  I'll be at NIH on Monday.

One issue is that there can not be any spaces in the words in the pathway.

for example if you load the program in Start Menu
ie.     C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Start Menu

DTI studio will not work because it doesn't like "Documents and
Settings" - There is a space here.
You have to install the software at C:\  level.

If that doesn't help I'll just bring my disk, it should take 5mins.

Samson