[Mristudio-users] urgent help

Dresner, Alex alex.dresner at philips.com
Thu Jun 9 11:49:23 EDT 2011

Dear Supreet Kaur,
Most often a color map problem indicates something is wrong with the gradient table that was entered.  Two easy problems to fix are that your DTI data may not be in Slice-By-Slice rather than Gradient By Gradient (button, top right of DWI Parameters window) or that your gradient table may be rotated or flipped, so that the columns do not represent the right x, y, and z directions.
Good luck,
Alex

M. Alex Dresner, Ph.D.
MR Clinical Scientist