[Mristudio-users] Problemin loading Phrama Scan 7T DTI data set

Judy James jjames2 at umc.edu
Fri May 27 16:42:34 EDT 2011

Hello users,

I have some DTI data set from Phrama Scan 7T collected with 35 gradient directions, the 1st 5 being collected at b= 0. There are 20 data sets for each gradient with total 700 images. When I load them in DTI studio, all the 700 images appear as coming from 1 gradient dircetion; instead of breaking the images into 20 each for ecah gradient set,
Due to this reason, I am not able to do any further DTI calculations as it gives error and crashes the program.

I used the "Siemens, GE, Philips dicom" option to load the data. Can any one help me to decode this problem?

Thanks in advance.
Judy James,
UMC

Individuals who have received this information in error or are not authorized to receive it must promptly return or dispose of the information and notify the sender. Those individuals are hereby notified that they are strictly prohibited from reviewing, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing or using this information in any way.