[Mristudio-users] performing fiber tracking on a nifti file

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Sun Apr 24 07:35:41 EDT 2011

You can open Nifti by Mri3DView and save it as "REC" format by saving
all images into one file. This is a raw format without a header. So,
you have to remember image dimensions. DtiMapping, then, can read it.
You may be able to save the loaded Nifti images as a 4D Analyze too,
but I'm not sure, if DtiMapping can properly read it.