[Mristudio-users] performing fiber tracking on a nifti file

Kager Manuel Manuel.Kager.RAD08 at fh-joanneum.at
Sun Apr 24 07:16:05 EDT 2011

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: mristudio-users-bounces at mristudio.org im Auftrag von Gali
Gesendet: So 24.04.2011 11:24
An: mristudio-users at mristudio.org
Betreff: [Mristudio-users] performing fiber tracking on a nifti file

Hello all

How can I perform fiber tracking in DTIstudio on a brain data saved in a
nifti format?

(I am trying to use "DTI mapping" but not one of the format options seem to
match NIFTI)

Thanks!

MR Icron is a good software where you can convert Dicom files (an example) to NIfti files.

FH JOANNEUM Gesellschaft mbH
Rechtsform/Legal form: GmbH
Firmenbuchgericht/Court of registry: Landesgericht für ZRS Graz
Firmenbuchnummer/Company registration: FN 125888 f
DVR: 0813559
UID-Nr.: ATU 42361001