[Mristudio-users] 4d nii file into dti mapping

Dresner, Alex alex.dresner at philips.com
Mon Apr 11 13:39:08 EDT 2011

Hi Deborah,
The Rec file import should work, but you might have to switch between slice-by-slice and gradient-by-gradient (top right of the import window after you select Rec file import) depending on which Par/Rec version you are using.   Also, the gradient table may need adjustment because the Philips scanner exports the isotropically weighted image which DTI Studio does not need.  It also matters if the acquisition protocol uses the 'overplus' gradients, though you can tell from the gradients in the Par file too.

Hope this is helpful,
Alex

M. Alex Dresner, Ph.D.
MR Clinical Scientist