[Mristudio-users] 4d nii file into dti mapping

Deborah Little deborahmlittle at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:05:12 EDT 2011

Has anyone found a solution for reading in a 4D DTI file into DTI studio
(Achieva 2.6.3.4)? I've tried to do it as a rec format which does not help
as it either gives me an error with the number of files and/or only
reconstructs the one slice across all grad directions. I tried it as dicom
which does the same thing. Reading it in as a raw file also produces similar
problems.

Thanks

Deborah M. Little PhD

Associate Professor of Neurology

The University of Illinois College of Medicine