[Mristudio-users] Applying Hmap and Kimap

Xin Li xli16 at jhmi.edu
Wed Apr 6 10:52:14 EDT 2011

Kimap and Hmap gives the changes of the coordinates after transformation. Hmap is reciprocal to Kimap. For example, the first three values of your Kimap tells that the coordinate(0,0,0) in the transformed subject image corresponds to the coordinate(7.800029524490799, 0.000000000022612, 0.000001498922010) in the original subject image. The second three values tells that the coordinate(1.0,0,0) in the transformed subject image corresponds to the coordinate(0.000000000000000, 0.000001839432419, 0.000000000000000) in the original subject image.

Xin