[Mristudio-users] test-retest

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Thu Mar 31 18:15:56 EDT 2011

Hi Miguel,

You can do it using Diffeomap (or FSL or SPM). First do tractography
in image 1 and 2 independently. Save the results as a 3D 1/0 mask in
DtiStudio.
Then run a rigid transformation between the image 1 and 2. You can do
FA vs FA but b0 vs b0 could be easier because FA maps could have some
random intense pixels outside the brain that may interfere with the
rigid alignment. Save the transformation matrix and apply it to your
1/0 binary fiber mask image. Then you can superimpose the aligned #1
and original #2 see the reproducibility. You can do all these very
easily by DiffeoMap.

Susumu