[Mristudio-users] test-retest

Miguel Burgaleta miguel.burgaleta at uam.es
Wed Mar 30 12:56:41 EDT 2011

Hi,

We have a sample of DWI acquired twice for each subject, 1 month in
between, and would like to analyze the test-retest reproducibility of
a selection of tracts with DTIStudio. We would also like to see the
effect of outlier pixel rejection on the reproducibility. However, we
are not sure of how to proceed so that we control for the intra-rater
reliability.

One option we thought of is to perform tractography at time 1, save
both binary tracts and ROIs, and then register each FA image in time 1
to its corresponding FA image in time 2, apply that transformation to
the ROIs and get the tract for time 2. Is this feasible with DTIStudio?

If you know a better way to do this, please let me know.

Best,
Miguel