[Mristudio-users] Probability atlas ?

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Fri Mar 25 21:32:44 EDT 2011

Hi Tejasvi,

I must admit that I'm not familiar with the exact data format you can
download from the FSL website. I thought the tractography atlases are
scaled 0-1....

>From www.mristudio.org, you can download RoiEditor, which comes with 4
different types of atlases. Three of them, ICBM-DTI-81, JHU-GA, and
JHU-SS, also have probabilistic tract maps. For the JHU-SS atlas,
there is also a comprehensive set of tract probabilistic maps for more
than 40 tracts, which you can download from our website. Please
contact Yajing for the location