[Mristudio-users] Problem with Philips TRACE Images in DTI calculation

Lucas Lessa lucas_lessa at yahoo.com.br
Sat Mar 19 19:00:50 EDT 2011

Dear friends,
Good evening,
I have some data made with the Achieva 1,5 T that produced just one DICOM Enhanced file.In this file I have the B0 the different gradients and the trace file at the end.The problem ins that I can't take off these trace images for the DTI calculation.I tryed to subtract the last volume using the MRISTUDIO but whenever file that I save before isn't recognize nby the DTISTUDIO (I tryed all of them - NRRD, RAW and analyse).Is there a way in DTISTUDIO to tell the program ignore the last volume, like in the gradient table?
Thank you very much.
Lucas Lessa.