[Mristudio-users] How to pass the ROI data?

107310 at ib.k.u-tokyo.ac.jp 107310 at ib.k.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Wed Mar 2 00:30:21 EST 2011

Dr. Mori

Thanks for the rapid reply.

I missed to pass the ROI Map file, though I did according to the manual
and FAQ16.

I drew one object in ROIEditor.
Saved the ROI data in Binary maps.
ROIMap_00_00.dat(160KB) and ROIMap_00_map.dat(1KB) were generated.
Passed them to DTI studio, the error message was "Unrecognized image-ROI
data file!"

I wonder if I didnt definite or save the ROI correctly.

If there is a problem, please let me know.
Thanks.

YO