[Mristudio-users] 3D ROI

bin wang binwang87828 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 20:54:10 EST 2011

Dr Mori:
Thank you for the patience to answer, I will try as you say.
But there is still a question that I can't save it as "Binary Map" after
other ways. I want to know that can I make the mask as a ROI directly, so
the ROIEditor can save it.
Best
bin

在 2011年2月27日 下午7:31,susumu mori <susumu at mri.jhu.edu>写道: