[Mristudio-users] extraction of Tensor values

Thomas Ballinger thomasballinger at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 10:57:48 EST 2011

I don't know much about DTI studio, but I recently had to do this, and I did
it by extracting the diffusion tensor scalar directions (saving the xx xy xz
yy yz zz directions) as separate volumes.  I saved them as NRRD volumes
because that was what I needed, but analyze format was also an option.
There are several Matlab libraries for loading nifti files, though I don't
know much about them.  I bet other folks will have better suggestions.

Thomas Ballinger