[Mristudio-users] extraction of Tensor values

Syed Salman Shahid SyedSalman.Shahid at usq.edu.au
Mon Jan 31 08:36:53 EST 2011

Hi,

I would like to extract the numerical values of diffusion tensor from the tensor.dat file using matlab. I got the Tensor.dat file from DTIStudio, however, the format is not compatible with either notepad or matlab importing tools. Is it possible to save this tensor file in some other text file format?

With regards
Salman