[Mristudio-users] more DiffeoMap questions

Xin Li xli16 at jhmi.edu
Thu Jan 6 12:22:11 EST 2011

Hello,

After you retrieve the resultant data, you can load the trasformation matrix Kimap by clicking the button "Load Transformation Matrix" in the tool panel in the subject window. The Kimap file is in VTK format.

The "Getting Started" section at https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/user_manual/diffeomap should be able to answer your questions.

Xin