[Mristudio-users] more DiffeoMap questions

Mojdeh zamyadim at sri.utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 6 12:09:05 EST 2011

Hi all :)
I finally managed to successfully run and download the results of my
first LDDMM job ... now I have a question about viewing the output
transformations. In the manual located @
https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/user_manual/diffeomap/MultichannelVolumeLDDMM
, it's mentioned that "output transformation matrix can be loaded by
clicking the load button under the Volume LDDMM menu and can be saved
Raw format. However, in my DiffeoMap there is only one "Retrieve Results
>From Remote Volume LDDMM" which can only be used for retrieving the data
and not loading them! Could you please advise me on how to access the
raw transformations and also how to view the "transformed target" image?
Thanks for the help,
Mojdeh