[Mristudio-users] left-right orientation

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Sat Dec 4 03:34:52 EST 2010

I think Hangyi knows more detail but in DtiStudio, I believe Analyze is
considered as Neurology convention.
For example, if you read a matrix in Radiology convention (DICOM, or other
formats directly from MR scanners) to DtiStudio (at this point image
orientation is correct) and save it as Analyze, the orientation
is converted to Neurology. And then;

1) If the same data is read as Analyze in DtiStudio, DtiStudio re-flip it to
show it in the right orientation
2) If the same data (*.img file) is read as raw file, the image is flipped.