[Mristudio-users] Can't coregister Probabilistie Fibers Atlas to ICBM

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Thu Dec 2 15:02:41 EST 2010

Hi Andres,

I suspect that this is due to the coordinate conversion between the
Neurology (right is right) and Radiology (right and left) convention. Please
refer to FAQ15 in https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/faq.

As for the file format, I believe they are in Analyze but Yajing can help
you to read the data.

Susumu