[Mristudio-users] Gradient Table for Philips

Chunxiao Zhou czhou4 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 20:31:23 EST 2010

Dear Alex,

Thank you very much for your prompt response.

 The attached is my .par file. Do you mean that  the "#  diffusion (ap, fh,
rl)     (3*float)" , for example  -0.001   -0.076   -0.997, is a diffusion
direction? Since there are 33 directions in my .PAR file and are labeled
from 1 to 33, should I change their label to 0,1,..32?  In addition , should
I add a extra line (33) with 100, 100, 100 in the end of the gradient table?

By the way, is there any way based on the result I can check whether I use
the right gradient table?

Again, thank you for your time and help!

Chunxiao(Andrew)