[Mristudio-users] Gradient Table for Philips

Dresner, Alex alex.dresner at philips.com
Tue Nov 23 17:21:27 EST 2010

Dear Chunxiao,
Your gradient table is also in the .PAR file.  You should be able to read the .PAR file with any text reader such as WordPad, NotePad or Word; lower in the file is a table of parameters per-image.  On the right-hand-side of that table are the diffusion directions in three columns.

Regards,
Alex

M. Alex Dresner, Ph.D.
MR Clinical Scientist