[Mristudio-users] Fiber Tracking with two ROI files

yu cai ycai_0901 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 00:22:43 EST 2010

COuld help me unscribe  from this list.

Thanks

Yu

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 14:05:50 -0500
From: susumu at mri.jhu.edu
To: mristudio-users at mristudio.org
Subject: Re: [Mristudio-users] Fiber Tracking with two ROI files

I assume that you have ROI files exported from another program?
If so, FAQ16 in https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/faq may help.

2010/11/16 黄海清 <basketballmouse at 163.com>

Hi,

I have got two ROI files ( A.dat and B.dat ) and finished the fiber tracking step on my DTI data. In DTIStudio, I can acquire each single ROI's fiber tracking results. I want to get the fibers that cross both the two ROIs, but it seems that the "and" operation doesn't work for ROI files. Could you give me any suggestion? Thank you!

Bests,

Haiqing

网易163/126邮箱百分百兼容iphone ipad邮件收发