[Mristudio-users] problem calculating Tensor, ADC Map

Kevin Spitler kevinspitler at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 09:56:01 EST 2010

I have tried b-values of 0,600,1200 with the same results.  I also
tried setting the b-value to 1 with the same results.
Interestingly, when clicking on calculate the ADC map in the DtiMap
tab, I can uncheck the "Consider B-Value" box in the ADC-Map Options
pop up window and I still get the same results.

Does this mean that there is another problem, not the b-value?

Thanks,
Kevin