[Mristudio-users] Theory Image Tool

hanaie dc02hana at m6.gyao.ne.jp
Sun Oct 31 11:23:39 EDT 2010

Dear  Dr  Mori,

Thank you for your kindness, detailed explanation.

I did in a way you`ve shown.

I checked “standard linear fitting” and the two checkboxes.

But I got row of error image with mostly blank(the bottom row image).

Not after “outliner pixel rejection”.

Is this something wrong and could you tell me why this occur ?

Sorry, I am fairly a beginner and poor in English.

Thanks .

Ryuzo