[Mristudio-users] Theory Image Tool

hanaie dc02hana at m6.gyao.ne.jp
Sun Oct 31 04:10:10 EDT 2010

Hi,

To evaluate the quality of DTI data, I used “theory Image Tool”.

Because I have only 1 data set.

After using “theory Image Tool” , I checked images. But these image looks
like strange.

Issue is third row.

In these images, first row is scan#1 and second row is theory image ,third
row is Δ(theory,scan#1).

In my image , third row looks like almost black with a little bit white
point.

I read the paper titled “How should we evaluate the quality of our DTI
data?”

In that paper, third row looks like grey.

Why does my image looks like almost black?

Is wrong gradient table responsibility for it?

無題1.5.jpg

Thanks,

Ryuzo