[Mristudio-users] Postdoctoral Fellow position for infant neuroimaging

Anqi Qiu anqi at cis.jhu.edu
Thu Oct 14 16:53:10 EDT 2010

Postdoctoral Fellow Position on Infant Neuroimaging

Job description:
National University of Singapore (NUS) is a leading global university
centred in Asia. It offers a global approach to education and research,
with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. Computation functional
anatomy laboratory at NUS (http://www.bioeng.nus.edu.sg/cfa) focuses on
brain and cognition studies using neuroimaging techniques. Our group is
leading a large-scale infant neuroimaging project in Singapore. The
project examines neurocognition using EEG and eye trackers and brain
development using diffusion tensor imaging (DTI), resting-state fMRI, and
structural MRI. We are looking for a research fellow who is interested in
multi-modal MRI studies in infants, especially, who is interested in
developing anatomical and functional analysis methods (such as image
segmentation) or investigating anatomical and functional connectivity in
infants. We offer high salary with medical and other benefits.

Requirements:
•	Ph. D or MD
•	Research background on infant brain is preferable but necessary
•	Knowledge in statistical analysis is necessary
•	Good communication and writing skills in English language

If you are interested in the jobs listed below, please send your CV to
Dr.  Anqi QIU
Division of Bioengineering
National University of Singapore
Email: bieqa at nus.edu.sg