[Mristudio-users] Conversion of Image format

Manoj Kumar kmanoj at mail.med.upenn.edu
Mon Oct 4 21:54:31 EDT 2010

Thanks!!
Dr Mori.

regards
Manoj
----- Original Message -----
From: "susumu mori" <susumu at mri.jhu.edu>
To: "DTI Studio, ROI Editor, DiffeoMap Questions/Support" <mristudio-users at mristudio.org>, "Xin Li" <xli16 at jhmi.edu>
Sent: Monday, October 4, 2010 6:51:01 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [Mristudio-users] Conversion of Image format

I believe you can do it with DiffeoMap. Please load the images to DiffeoMap and click the "B, F, W" button. There, you can convert the data into another format. Then click the "save" icon and save them as "Analyze" format. Please try.

If you have many data, there is the "load command" button. Here I guess you can make a script to perform a repeated operation. If interested, please contact Xin Li.