[Mristudio-users] Conversion of Image format

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Mon Oct 4 19:51:01 EDT 2010

I believe you can do it with DiffeoMap. Please load the images to DiffeoMap
and click the "B, F, W" button. There, you can convert the data into another
format. Then click the "save" icon and save them as "Analyze" format. Please
try.

If you have many data, there is the "load command" button. Here I guess you
can make a script  to perform a repeated operation. If interested, please
contact Xin Li.