[Mristudio-users] problems with tensor calc

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Wed Sep 1 21:25:47 EDT 2010

I suspect memory problem.
Please use stricter threshold (like FA>0.3 and angle <30, for example) to
see if it works. If it works, then it's memory problem (I mean, you need
more memory).

You can also save eigenvector0 and FA, close DtiStudio, and redo fiber
tracking using the saved file. If you start from tensor calculation, you
have all the raw data in your memory.

32-bit operating system can allocate only 1-1.5GB memory. 64bit is much
better.

susumu