[Mristudio-users] diffeomap Byte conversion problems

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Fri Aug 27 19:12:53 EDT 2010

Hi Maheen,

You said that you are running the single-channel LDDMM. That means you need
to submit only one atlas image and one subject image. So, you don't need all
FA, b0, and *.d. You have to pick one. After LDDMM, you will receive
transformation matrices. You can apply these matrices to any maps
co-registered to the one you picked to drive the registration. For DTI, we
recommend two-channel LDDMM using b0+FA or Trace+FA. In this case, you have
to convert to byte both images.

This process is explained in "Getting Started" section of
https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/user_manual/diffeomap.

As for the byte conversion, please make sure that you converted both
template and subject images.

If you have repeated b0, your table should look like;

1: 0, 0, 0
2: 0, 0, 0
3: 0, 0, 0
4: 1, 0, 0
and so on, if you have three repeated b0s.

Susumu