[Mristudio-users] diffeomap Byte conversion problems

Maheen M. Adamson madamson at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 27 18:00:55 EDT 2010

Hello,

There are a few questions we have as we run through the sample data for
Diffeomap. We are trying to send the preprocessed sample data through to
single channel LDDMM server. We have subject_AIR_FA, subject_AIR_b0 and
Subject_AIR_d. We used the small button to change the file format to byte,
saved it as Image_Byte_Subject_Air. But every time we hit the send to server
button, we get the complaint that the image is not a byte image. It is also
complaining that the template has to be binary (which is the atlas_MN_SS
file).

Also, can you also tell us how to deal with repeat gradients (B0 appears
three times when you do repeat gradient tables)? Do we just paste the
gradient table (with repeats)? Keeps asking me if I want to forget the B0
field.

Thank you

Maheen

Maheen Mausoof Adamson, PhD

Clinical Assistant Professor (affiliated)

Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences

Stanford School of Medicine

Stanford CA

Director of Clinical Neuroscience

Deputy Director, Data core

War Related Illness and Injury Study Center (WRIISC)

Vetarans Affairs, Palo Alto Health Care System

Palo Alto, CA

Phone: (650) 493-5000 x62179

Fax: (650) 852-3297

Email: madamson at stanford.edu

maheen.adamson at va.gov

NOTICE: DO NOT SEND ME ANY FORM OF PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION (PHI) UNDER
ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.