[Mristudio-users] quantifying motion and batch job

Weihong Yuan Weihong.Yuan at cchmc.org
Thu Aug 19 12:20:21 EDT 2010

Dear Dr. Mori,

I have two questions and am wondering if you can help me and direct me to the right direction

1. After registering the DWIs to b0, is there anyway to get some quantification about the motion?It would be great if we can get the frame by frame motion "magnitude" (rotation, translation, skew) data in the form of a text file. Is there a existing function available in DTIStudio that can allow me to do that?

2. Is there a beta version of the software that can do some batch work? I understand the quality checking for bad frame/slice/pixel always needs human decision, as you have mentioned before. What about batch job for motion/eddy current correction, or other procedure that may not need as much human expertise?

Thanks in advance

Weihong

Weihong Yuan, Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor/McLaurin Fellow
Pediatric Neuroimaging Research Consortium
Imaging Research Center, Dept. of Radiology
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Research Foundation
3333  Burnet Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45229
Phone: 513-636-2862
FAX: 513-636-0434