[Mristudio-users] ROI transformation

Julie McEntee jmcentee at jhmi.edu
Mon Jul 19 16:58:54 EDT 2010

Try these steps in DiffeoMap:

Go to ŒAtlas Sample Images¹ on top toolbar
  Place curser over ŒJHU_MNI_SS¹, click ŒJHU_MNI_SS_WMPM_TypeII¹
Click ŒFile¹ on top toolbar; click ŒLoad SubjectŠ¹
  Navigate to ROIEditor/Images/JHU_MNI_SS; double-click
ŒJHU_MNI_SS_WMPM_TypeII.dat¹; click OK
In ŒJHU_MNI_SS_WMPM_TypeII.dat ­ Subject¹ window, under Transformation,
Automatic Image Registration
1)     Click Invert button
2)     Click AIR File button; navigate to subject¹s folder; double-click
ŒAlignlinearOutput_<subjectID>.air¹; click OK
Under ŒVolume LDDMM¹, ŒRemote (Send Data to the Server)¹, under ŒSingle
Channel¹ button; click 1st button on left with blue M and open folder icon
(Load Transformation Matrix)
1)     Choose LDDMM Matrix (VTK Format)
2)     Interpolation: Trilinear
3)     Click Browse button and navigate to subject¹s folder; click OK
4)     Navigate to subject¹s ŒResults¹ folder, choose Hmap.vtk; click Open;
click OK to change dimensions
5)     Result file (visable in drop-down menu under Image):
Lddmm_JHU_MNI_SS_WMPM_TypeII.dat
Click ŒLoad Transformation Matrix¹ button (blue ŒM¹ button)
1)     Choose AIR Linear Matrix
2)     Interpolation: Nearest Neighbor
3)     Click Browse button and navigate to subject¹s folder; click OK
4)     Choose Invert_AlignlinearOutput_<subjectID>.air; click Open
5)     Result file (visable in drop-down menu under Image):
Air_Lddmm_JHU_MNI_SS_WMPM_TypeII.dat

-Julie

Julie E. McEntee, MA, CCRP
Senior Research Program Coordinator
Department of Psychiatry- Neuroimaging
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
600 N. Wolfe St./Phipps 300
Baltimore, MD 21287
Phone: 410-502-0468
Fax: 410-614-3676