[Mristudio-users] ROI transformation

Josselin j.houenou at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 19 16:20:26 EDT 2010

Dear mristudio developers and users,

I have a pretty trivial question but I couldn't find any way to do it.

I got for one subject a FA image and a B0 image. My goal is to register the WMPM type II eve atlas onto my FA map such as done in http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20570617 (paper by Zhang).

I therefore used the steps described in https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/user_manual/diffeomap/
I coregistered my FA map and B0 map with air then LDDMM and obtained AIR and LDDDM matrices which seem correct: when I apply Hmap to the file named "JHU_MNI_SS_WMPM_TypeII" then the inverted AIR transformation, it fits perfectly well on my original FA map.

Nevertheless, I do not know how to transform the file "JHU_MNI_SS_WMPM_TypeII.dat" which contains the ROI label names. Is there any way to do it ? When I load this file as a "subject" in diffeomap and then try to apply Hmap.vtk onto it I get "Cannot crop the LDDMM map" as an error message. Any suggestion ??

Many thanks,
Josselin Houenou