[Mristudio-users] Using "and" with imported ROIs in DTIstudio

Julie E McEntee jmcentee at jhmi.edu
Fri Jul 16 00:40:21 EDT 2010

Try this bit of code provided to our lab by Kenishi Oishi. I believe a similar .txt file can also be created as explained in FAQ #16 on MRIStudio web site.

This particular code/.txt file track-traces between 2 ROIs, in this case created in ROIEditor and saved as ROI, binary map format (when loaded into DtiStudio, binary image format). Just have to change paths in .txt file to location of your ROIs; after fiber-tracking in DtiStudio, under Fiber tab, open .txt file as you would an ROI, binary image format.

See bottom of .txt file for definitions of parameters in the code to change options or track-tracing procedure.

Hope this helps,

Julie

Julie E. McEntee, M.A., C.C.R.P.
Senior Research Program Coordinator
Department of Psychiatry- Neuroimaging
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
600 N. Wolfe St./ Phipps 300
Baltimore, MD 21287
Phone: 410-502-0468
Fax: 410-614-3676