[Mristudio-users] Using "and" with imported ROIs in DTIstudio

Brian W. Haas bhaas at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 15 17:58:46 EDT 2010

Hello DTIstudio users,
  I am interested in tracking fibers between two ROIs.  These two rois have been drawn in a different program and then converted to a binary image to be used in DTI studio.  I can use each ROI individually to track fibers that project from it (using "or" function).  However, if I then select "and" and then import a second ROI, the "and" function does not work.  Specifically, it will import the second ROI and track the fibers projecting from it but disregard the first ROI completely.  My understanding, is that DTIstudio can only import a single ROI onto the work space and only import it using the "or" function.  Is this correct?  If this is not the case, can someone explain how I can track fibers between two imported ROIs?  Alternatively, does anyone possibly have a handy work around?  thank you very much for your time!  Brian

--
Brian W. Haas, Ph.D.
Center for Interdisciplinary Brain Sciences Research