[Mristudio-users] theory - registration

Julie McEntee jmcentee at jhmi.edu
Thu Jun 17 19:27:03 EDT 2010

Hi Susumu,

I was wondering if you have been able to follow-up on your points in the
email to Darren (below).

I read the response re: TheoryAir from Hangyi, but it did not indicate
whether TheoryAir does a regid or affine transform to answer whether or not
it would be able to do eddy current correction-?

I am able to do the Pixel rejection using Darren¹s method and obtain results
with binary mask & no ³Image rejection²; however, I get Image rejection
after performing TheoryAir- is that expected? How do you determine the # of
iterations to perform with TheoryAir?

Lastly, if I want to do TheoryAir and Pixel rejection, would I do TheoryAir,
save DWI + b0 images as REC file, re-load into DtiStudio, and then perform
Pixel rejection/tensor calculation?

Thanks for your help,

Julie

Julie E. McEntee, MA, CCRP
Senior Research Program Coordinator
Department of Psychiatry- Neuroimaging
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
600 N. Wolfe St./Phipps 300
Baltimore, MD 21287
Phone: 410-502-0468
Fax: 410-614-3676