[Mristudio-users] Saving fiber in data file

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Thu Jun 17 08:16:11 EDT 2010

you can assign a color for each bundle that share the same ROI.

For example, you can first choose "red" and draw first ROI. Then all
reconstructed streamlines are painted red. Then choose "yellow" and "AND+"
tool. Draw another ROI for a portion of the reconstructed streamlines. Those
lines penetrates the second ROI becomes yellow while the other lines stay
red.

You can save this results and the file format is explained in FAQ#1 in
www.mristudio.org.

Another way is to reconstruct whatever the tracts you want in red and save
it. You can reconstruct the second tract independently using yellow and save
it.

After all the reconstructions are done and saved, you can load them back to
DtiStudio. In this way, you can show multiple tracts with different colors.

Susumu