[Mristudio-users] Gradient from bvec can't be used

Aravindhan Veerapandiyan a.v at duke.edu
Tue Jun 8 07:59:17 EDT 2010

hey Zhang,

I am new to this Dti studio.  I am afraid that I could not be of much
help.

Thanks

Hua Zhang <hzhang84 at asu.edu>
Sent by: mristudio-users-bounces at mristudio.org
06/08/2010 06:50 AM
Please respond to
"DTI Studio, ROI Editor,        DiffeoMap Questions/Support"
<mristudio-users at mristudio.org>

Mristudio-users at mristudio.org
cc

Subject
[Mristudio-users] Gradient from bvec can't be used

Hi,
I have a dti data set of a single subject. The gradient table obtained by
dcm2nii  is strange and can't get any logical result. Is there some other
tools to get the right gradients information. Here I attach the data.
Please help.

Thanks,
Hua Zhang[attachment "Big_DTI.rar" deleted by Aravindhan
Veerapandiyan/Pediatrics/mc/Duke]
Unsubscribe, send a blank email to: