[Mristudio-users] Gradient from bvec can't be used

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Tue Jun 8 11:03:47 EDT 2010

Hi Hua,

We usually do not extract gradient info from any header information because
there are many issues related to the gradient table and it is difficult for
us to keep track of all different formats especially when the raw MRI data
went through other software programs. The only exception is Siemens DICOM
after VB15, which is supported by DtiStudio for automated gradient table
extraction.

If you tell us the type of scanner you used and operating system, we may be
able to provide a table.

Susumu