[Mristudio-users] using reference for DTI studio & AIR

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Tue Jun 1 08:11:00 EDT 2010

Hi Jan,

AIR is from Roger Woods in UCLA
J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1998 Jan-Feb;22(1):139-52

Standard DTI calculation should cite one of Peter Basser's papers in 1996

For DtiStudio, I would appreciate it if you cite;

Jiang, H., van Zijl, PCM, Kim J., Pearlson, GD, Mori, S.,”DtiStudio:
Resource program for diffusion tensor computation and fiber bundle
tracking”, Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 81, 106-116 (2006)

Thanks