[Mristudio-users] using reference for DTI studio & AIR

Jan Tillema Jan.Tillema at cchmc.org
Mon May 31 10:36:29 EDT 2010

Using your program, we have completed a brief report that is ready for submission for publication. We want to make sure the references for the methodology used is accurate. Having reviewed the literature, your manuals and the website, there are multiple references floating out there it seems. Do you have any guidance on how you would prefer your software being referred to? This goes for 1) AIR methodology (rigid-body) and the 2) standard/default DTI calculations used, not tractography in this case. We used v.2.4 of DTIstudio & v 1.3 of ROIeditor.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Jan-Mendelt Tillema, M.D.
Resident Pediatric Neurology
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center