[Mristudio-users] error opening NRRD files

Darren Gitelman d-gitelman at northwestern.edu
Wed May 12 16:08:52 EDT 2010

Hi

I imported my 3 sets of diffusion images (Siemens Dicom) into DTIstudio.
Then I saved the images by clicking the save icon in the menu area on the
right. I selected all my images to save and used the single header nrrd
format and all images in 1 file. If I try to open the image by clicking the
open icon, it is loaded fine, but the DTImap tab is missing from the
interface. If instead I choose file-> DTImapping and select NRRD and then
choose the file, there is an error "NRRD-DWMRI header error: not a valid
NRRD-DWMRI file".

Please advise since the file was created by DTIstudio.

thanks,
Darren