[Mristudio-users] General Electric 25 directions gradient table

wayne_netease wayne009007 at 126.com
Thu May 6 10:04:58 EDT 2010

Hi dear Andre:

   I'm sorry because I have never used GE MR scaner to perform DTI acquisition. On way, I think, may be applicable using the dcm2niigui.exe tool(one plugin of MRIcroN), which can convert the DTI raw data into nifti format and simultaneously generate one text containing the gradient vectors.This function have been tested applicable for Siemens data.You can try it!

Bests!

Qin Wen