[Mristudio-users] Reference for AIR in DTI Studio

Seongjin choisj70 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 22:37:15 EDT 2010

Using a fixed noise level, I tried two reference images for AIR.
This was done only for intra-individual registration not for spatial
normalization.
Because I did not want to wash out individual difference.

1. b=0 image

2. aDWI (generated using DTI studio, average of all raw DWIs)

Test results for some data sets, AIR results from 2 visually appeared to be
better, i.e. less motion.

Is there any better suggestion for reference image for AIR in DTI studio?

-SC