[Mristudio-users] reading .hdr .img files

Julie McEntee jmcentee at jhmi.edu
Thu Apr 8 12:38:14 EDT 2010

I would avoid ANALYZE format in DtiStudio as the .hdr does not store enough
info to display R/L, and sometimes other directions, properly (DtiStudio
uses radiological convention- R is L).

DtiStudio has motion correction algorithms (e.g., AIR)- see new posted doc
on website under User manual, DtiStudio, 3.0.2 new features,
DtiStudioUpdate.doc. New version (3.0.2) has multiple options; beta version
only one (AIR).

-Julie

Julie E. McEntee, MA, CCRP
Senior Research Program Coordinator
Department of Psychiatry- Neuroimaging
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
600 N. Wolfe St./Phipps 300
Baltimore, MD 21287
Phone: 410-502-0468
Fax: 410-614-3676